InfinityGamesInfinityGames

Main Games Reviews Stats

Infinity Inc Infinity Inc

Very good game! One of the best on newgrounds, imo.

My only real complaint is the jumping. The jumping, to me, felt really weird and stiff. I think the gravity might have been set just a bit too high.

Crazy Alien Snake Crazy Alien Snake

Very fun. Keep up the great work! :)

bioludus responds:

Thank you, very motivating!

Duel Duel

Fun turn-based RPG. Maybe make more randomized elements?

First Person Shooter First Person Shooter

Very difficult! Lots of fun, I enjoyed it.

I have to ask, what did you use to make this?

terblus responds:

Not sure how this stuff works. Do you get informed that I've responded to you? Anyway, if you're still interested, I made this, as well as all my games, using a program called Stencyl. A quick google search should be sufficient to find it.

RPG Overworld Engine RPG Overworld Engine

Nice mechanics test. I'd love to see this be included in a full game! :)

LFOB responds:

This is... pretty damn old actually. In fact, I've actually made four full games since I put this up. The best one is playable here: http://gamejolt.com/games/adventure/lightless/62286/

I'm hoping to really get into HTML soon, so far I've just been messing around with it but I might get something up on the wasteland that is my Newgrounds page soon enough.

Simple Snake Simple Snake

Not bad at all! As a (self-confessed) scrub to programming, a Snake game seems to be a good place to start. Keep up the great work! :)

LFOB responds:

I can see you enjoy snake ;)

b0ss [DEMO] b0ss [DEMO]

I personally really enjoyed this game. I can't wait for the final release.

One thing you should maybe add is a health bar for the boss, that was the only issue I had- not knowing how much health the guy had left. Otherwise, I really liked it! Keep up the good work!

eshinobip responds:

Thanks for the feedback!! A boss enemy health bar is now added!

Ghost Run Ghost Run

I loved it! It was a fun game, and I noticed none of the bugs everyone is complaining about. I actually beat it. It was a difficult game, and I enjoyed it! Keep up the great work! :)

Alexiar responds:

thanks for your very nice comment ! :)